Jack's Blog

Monday, January 7

This is piss with ink





Hey, whats up? I 've gotten bogged down by life so I haven't had much time to update. It's not a bad thing though, I don't have as much free time as I used to, but I suppose that's a good thing for me. I have my lovely job, a beautiful girl around my am and...well that's about it, ha ha. So not much is bogging me down, you know I don't even know what that word means, bogged-hmmm.
I have been thinking about updating for an eternity, but never got around to it. Abducted is still motionless, I haven't started filming. I did however finish one alien out of clay. I ran into a lot of difficulties with the space ship and the first alien I made. I constructed the spaceship out of a styrophome ball and black clay-air escaped and it cracked so now I have to start all over, I'm going to use a soft ball this time. Then I tried a different kind of clay and it turned out to be crap. Then the first alien I made was badly constructed and too small. Now I got it down and he looks pretty damn cool.
I also completed a cartoon tonight, it's short and silly and teaches you how to do a magic trick. It's poorly drawn but that adds more character.
MAGIC

So I thought I should post a couple sketches I've done over the break.
Also, you need to go see Sweeney Todd right now, how dare you sit there and read this shit while Mr. T is playing at your local theatr this very instant! Seriousley though, the film is wonderful. It is so deeply satisfying when you see him slice open his victims and the blood splurges-I think of people I hate :) It's done in a very artistic form though, I never got scared-I also want to become a barber now, ha ha just kidding...or am I...
I was frightened of hearing the score because I'm not one for most musicals. This one was surprisingly catchy though, and hearing Johnny sing, mmm, what a hunk! All the actors sung good though, even though I'm sure their pitch was changed on the computer at times.
Well I don't know when I'll update again, but until then I hope all you readers do wonderfully and say the word "like" much less. much love
jacky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home