Jack's Blog

Sunday, April 8

HEADLESS


Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to release to you the long awaited Headless. Before pasting the links I would like to thank everyone who was involved in this-Jordan, Helen, Gimp, Corey, Mikey and Buck whom was so great to upload the movie on youtube. You guys are the best!
However it is my somewhat sad duty so say that Headless was so large that we had to split it into three clips. I hope this isn't too much of a hassle.
But anyway, without further ado, I present HEADLESS! BWA HA HA HA!
Headless Part 1

Headless Part 2

Headless Part 3

So along with this, please let me know if the movies work just fine or if any part gets cut off from the splitting that we did.
Also I hope Cheryl and Greg don't mind that I dedicated this film to them :) I'd like to thank them and everyone else who kept asking me when the movie would be done, it made me feel special :D Thanks
Now besides all my shit, I also have some other fantastic news! Most of you know that Mr. Little has written a novel and its out, and those of you who didn't...well...ITS OUT NOW! Please buy a copy of his book either on amazon-
The Centurion: The Balance of the Soul War Amazon

OR you can get it on Ebay and receive a signed copy from Mr. Little-
The Centurion: The Balance of the Soul War Ebay

It is bound to be awesome!
To completely get off the subject of anything, I happened to find some pictures of Johnny Depp in Tim Burton's next film, Sweeney Todd. Check them out if your interested.
Barber 1

Barber 2

Barber 3

So that's really it. Thankyou again everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home