Jack's Blog

Sunday, February 25

Nobody hurts Arnie, okay?

So I got up the other morning, went upstairs and looked out the window...

Yeah, so then I went outside and played with sissy. It was kind of a spend a day with sis day if you know what I mean. I wanted to do stuff with someone. So we also played Mario Kart 64-which is Mario Kart on Nintendo 64-which is a game where you race people in cartoony lands on a go-cart-which is based off of the Super Nintendo Game just called Super Mario Kart-which is based off the Japan characters made for various Nintendo games-which is located somewhere East of here. I could have gone off on that all night. I hope that long speech at least made you laugh :)
Anyway, big news, I am done filming Headless! Which means it will be up here within this week I hope. I just have to get people to do voices and add the music, which is fun!
I just put my hair in a pony tail because the damn fan keeps blowing it in my face and it drives me nuts!
Anyway, I added that title, because I'm a freak for one reason and I also watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape, for the billionth time. I can't remember if I posted about it before so just to be safe I'll post about it now. Ha ha, bare with me.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape is a really good movie, maybe its just good for me because every scene reminded me of my own home of Chester in South Dakota. Each scene in this movie is so beautiful and I can connect to it so easily. I found myself making, "Aw," and, "Oh," and sometimes, "Ugh!" noises during it out of emotion. lol, if that makes any bloody sense. Sorry I'm such a big dork with all this movie stuff.
I watched The Chamber of Secrets too! It was cooler the first time I saw it. I'll just say that I'm glad Chris Columbus isn't directing them anymore ^^ but that is just me!
So many ideas are coming in about the next Jack and Jordan movie! As of now I might be doing a short one about Jack becoming a super hero, ha ha. Jordan has been giving me ideas about this for the past couple of weeks. I believe that will be the next short. Then I want to do another sort of big movie about Jack and Jordan getting abducted by aliens. I've been working on this idea for...um...ever! I have a story, but I don't really like it. It's too much based off Mars Attacks! and I need to go my own way. Mars Attacks is a silly martian movie by the way. Me and my movies :/
I did this once before a long time ago when I first started blogging. But I want to share some pictures with you readers (if there are any) You don't have to look at them unless you want to. I just have a lot of pictures I want to show.
This one is of my cat, Patches, I really like this one.

Coffee Table


This one is of my little Nephew, Cohen, in a cute little robe ^^
Cohen's Robe


This is my dad, Rick
Dad


I really liked this picture of Willy Wonka, it looked cool.
Willy


Here is another one of my lil nephew.
Messy Cohen


Another silly one of my cat.
Close up of Patches


I really like this picture of the Corpse Bride.
Emily


Um, I also have some pictures that my sister and I took outside today, just go to my myspace if you would like to see them.
Myspace Pictures

There are also some other pictures there of me :D
Anyway, i'm done expressing myself for now.

2 Comments:

  • ooh, Jack I like your cat, she's cute! i'm excited for my voice to be in Headless, can't wait to see the finished project! cya later!

    By Blogger Helen, at February 25, 2007  

  • Yayayayay!!! Headless is almost done! I'm so excited!! (Greg is too- we both love your movies) Hehe, cute pictures; I like the close-up of your cat. Helen gets to be a voice!? Cool beans! Yayayay! Headless is going to be done soon...! =D

    By Blogger Telaldalin, at February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home