Jack's Blog

Tuesday, October 17

Sand in a Sandbox


I'm back. That's a picture of Valentine from Mirror Mask, I drew it during math class! Tonight was a most interesting night. A possum got run over at the end of our driveway. I told my mom I would go clean it up, but more on that later...
This update is dedicated to my friend Cheryl! At the beginning of August this year I was asked to do a movie about Jack and Jordan for Cheryl's birthday by my other friend Jaseylyn. I gladly accepted and got to work on it right away! Unfortunately my camera started being a boob and I couldn't work on it for a while. But I finally got it done about a couple weeks ago. So here is the Jack and Jordan adventure, SANDBOX, the secret movie i've been working on! I hope you all enjoy it, especially Cheryl! :D
Sandbox

My birdy, Emily, has been being a little bit of a boob too (ha ha, that word is silly) She was doing really well and then she got really afraid of me again. So i'm working my way up to gain her trust again. She also likes to bite, really hard and that's no fun, but she's just scared.
OH yeah! The possum! So I went out with a shovel to scrape the thing off my driveway and it was worse then I thought. Upon approaching the Vermont I saw that's it's stomach was ripped open and some of its intestine was hanging out. Its eyeballs had popped out of their sockets and its tongue was hanging out. I laughed, it looked like something I might draw. In fact, I think it will be my next drawing project :D
So anyway...I downloaded Marilyn Manson's version of This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm not a fan of Manson's work, but it was really kind of neat to hear it in guitar and stuff. I also downloaded The Itchy and Scratchy Show theme song from The Simpsons, it's funny :P
I have to go take a shower now, so bye.

3 Comments:

  • JACK! I love the movie! That was awesome!

    I didn't sound very much like Cheryl, though...

    But it still rocked!

    -jase

    ~())

    By Blogger Drama Boss, at October 17, 2006  

  • Whoa, that movie was great! Especially all the different people! Keep on making movies Jack, you're awesome!
    Helen

    By Blogger Helen, at October 18, 2006  

  • Outstanding, Jacky.

    I love it.

    ...even though I still think you spend too much time alone in your basement.

    s

    By Blogger Centurion, at October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home