Jack's Blog

Saturday, August 5


Hi, how's it going? Good, good...oh me? Oh yeah, I'm...uh...I'm okay. Yup...
Yeah I'm attempting to have a conversation on a blog, that's odd. I'm so sorry.
Soo, I kinda guess it was kinda my birthday yesterday. It was pretty good I guess as far as birthdays go =) I got presents! Then I went to the fair and saw some of my friends which was fun.
I've gotten the first couple scenes done on my movie Headless, it turned out really cool! :P So I made this carriage out of legos and I had to roll it through a bunch of tree's and bushes, and it was fun! That's about it on that very interesting subject though ;D
OH OH, I'm getting my haircut on Monday! I haven't gotten it cut in like...um...like...like forever man! No actually its been about 5 or 6 months. I'm actually looking forward to it, a little anyway. It's nothing huge, just a little off the bangs and top, so my hair is still going to be long. It'll be nice to get it trimmed up though.
Pee Wee's Playhouse is back on TV! I've been watching it quite a bit, HA HA! (That was my Pee Wee laugh, but you can't really hear it because I just typed it) But yeah I know a lot of you are thinking I'm really weird for watching some kiddy show with a guy that masturbated in a movie theater. That's okay, I don't blame you. It's just I used to watch the show when I was little, so its a revisit to my childhood, which I like doing from time to time. I don't know, it's really weird, i'm sorry.
So um...hmm, what else? I had cake today, it was good. Yup.
Yeah, I've been sitting here for like ten minutes trying to figure out what to type about, I'm out of ideas. But I think I've typed enough crap for today I guess. Then again I keep getting this feeling that I should type something else. Yeah I really can't think of anything else. So uh,
bye

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home