Jack's Blog

Monday, June 12


Schools over! Actually its been over for almost a week. I still don't know if I passed my classes, ha ha, but I guess I would have found out by now.
Here is a cartoon I made about two years ago, I used tracing paper to match the actions and stuff, it was fun :)
Cartoon

I've been watching a lot of movies this week, its pretty sweet. I didn't really like most of them though. From Hell was actually kinda cool, very gory. Nick of Time was pretty good too, maybe a couple movies you want to rent.
I had a dream the other night that I got my haircut, like a buzz cut and it was insanely ugly! In case you didn't know my hair is pretty long right now and I like it this way :) So I was freaking out in the dream and when I woke up I was freaking out then I felt my hair and was like,"Oooo...phew!" He he, it was funny.
Then a couple days ago my mom woke me up early and I was like,"Jesus mom, what are you doing?" (I usually don't cuss in front of my mommy, but I was just waking up and she scared me)So I looked down and three little kittens were crawling around my bed. She had brought them from my old step dad's farm down the road. One curled in by my arm and was falling asleep, the others were exploring around my bed meowing. Lets just say I became a fem for about ten minutes :D
You know those commercials with the white blob moving around slowly with a cloud over his head, then he gets all happy and goes and joins his other blobby friends, I'm on that now. Welcome to the world of Zoloft, an anti-depression medication used for anxiety and...well depression. I don't know if its working or not, I've been having some different feelings lately. It gives me the shakes really bad and I always feel like I need to stretch, lol, you know when your tired and you just want to reach out and stretch, thats me, only I can't stop doing it! :P
Well its one in the morning, best go to bed, night!

1 Comments:

  • Jack, I feel so bad for you. If you are feeling this way, maybe you should talk to one of us. Or if not try to do something productive. I really don't know what else to say but, I'm always here.

    Jena

    By Blogger shoneyrox, at June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home