Jack's Blog

Wednesday, May 24

shall be lifted never more


We performed our play, The Crucible, this last weekend and I thought we did marvelous. As most of you know, I played the son of a bitching Judge Hathorne-whom I found out is really an ass hole, ha ha, no seriously this bastard just yelled a lot, but yeah, it was really me. It kind of sucked because with an ass hole character you have to yell a lot and when the third performance came around I caught a sore throat, but it didn't cause any harm, so I am glad for that :)
I finished another scene in Horaro and I am trying to figure out what I'm going to do for the next scene. It's kind of cool because I used to play with Legos all the time when I was little, I would like build a set and just pretend they were alive and have them walk around and do stuff that didn't make sense, all the while providing squeaky voices for them while playing, and now I can do something productive with that :D It's pretty cool.
I have a new video for you today. This is a movie I made with my sister's husband, his name is Adam. Adam and I both love animation, so when I went to go see my sister, Misty, a few years back (when I was a chubby little dude) we just basically improvised a movie with clay and live action. It was a great time, check it out!
The Magic Pen!

There is also a another video I'd like to share, but this one is not mine. This was Tim Burton's first animation. It is called Vincent, I hope you like it.
Vincent

I am archiving my blog now, just thought I'd let you know :)
That's about all. "Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home