Jack's Blog

Wednesday, March 22

Waffle Maker


SPLEEEEEEE!!!
I have always liked Catscratch, it reminds me of the old days of Nickelodian of Rocko's Modern Life and Rugrats. It has that sort of old cartoony feeling to it.
I got a cell phone yesterday, actually what I meant to say was; I got a FUCKING GOD DAMN cell phone yesterday. I don't really like cell phones that much. My mom got it for me, I don't really know why; I don't really need a cell phone. I will probably start using it more and more as time goes on and start to like it. I asked my cat to scratch my eyes out if that ever happened, but I don't think she understood me.
I am writing in my new story, about the perfect town, almost everyday. The story is called Welcome to Proper Ville. I am almost sure that I will get through this story without any writers block. I drew a rough outline for what I want to happen. I often find that helps just to rough out what you want to happen before you start the real story. I really want to make this story into a claymation movies later, but it sounds kinda hard; I dunno if I can do it!
My grandmother passed away the other night, and I have been pretty much mourning her death ever since. She was a really good grandma, awesome cook, nice lady, very optimistic, the kind of people you wish would live forever. I guess she was suffering from her old age though, and I would much rather have her be happy; she deserves it.
I also animated some more in the Horaro movie. The little girl, Emily, comes in to help the main character, Nick, with his book. It is a really bittersweet moment, and I didn't think I could pull it off with animation, but I think I did it. I just had to move the little lego dudes really slowly so they look like there taking there time and, shall we say, look like they're being gentle.
That's the most of it, have an awesome day guys, and give your grandma a hug for me, okay?

3 Comments:

  • Oh, I'm so sorry your grandma died! I still have both my sets of grandparents, but I can imagine how horrible you must be feeling. Keep your chin up, Jack.

    -jase

    ~())

    By Blogger Drama Boss, at March 23, 2006  

  • Jack, I'm sorry. Anything I can do to make you feel better like SPLEEEEEEEEEEE! YAY WAFFLE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    Jena

    By Blogger shoneyrox, at March 24, 2006  

  • don't think that anyone can do anything, sorry :/

    By Blogger Jack, at March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home