Jack's Blog

Friday, March 3

Russian Nightmares


This week was really terrible, one of the worst weeks I have ever encountered! Today was okay I guess, though my problems kept creeping back to me. I miss my friend Breezy like crazy, and I want to see her again so badly! (Love you Breezer)
I am trying to figure out a way to tell my dad that I really don't want to visit him anymore, because I can not stand it down there with his two adopted kids! It is so awful, I have nightmares about it!! But it is so so hard because I really love my dad and I really miss him, but I just cannot handle it. I don't know what I am going to do. But sorry, I had to ramble about that for a second.
Recently it has been very awkward and rough between my mom and sister. Tonight I went up to just get a drink and my mom starts yapping at me about how my sister is all bratty and such a bitch and is so into every one else's business...so on so forth. Then I go downstairs and I hear more stuff from my sister about my mom being so obsessive over my step dad and how she never does anything right and all that. So it is rather comical, but also fucking annoying, if you get my drift.
I have started play practice this week, and actually got stage time. I was completely nervous at first because I am around all these professionals and I am a beginner, but then I just started getting into my character and trying to figure out how this son of a bitch might really sound (The character is a judge who is a prick) So I tried doing this little fun squeaky voice at first, which I guess is entertaining, but not the right voice yet. I will try to find a more raspy voice, then get into moving around the stage and using actions. Acting is fun, I just don't know how I am going to remember the lines!
I really like this short song...
"Oh listen tender lumplings, let me take your little hands;
I'll take you from this hell hole to the promised lands.
But don't blame me, oh children, if those promises don't keep.
Cause promises, like lives, can be bought so very cheap."

2 Comments:

  • I love you too Jack!! I miss everybody so much! Im jealous of your stagetime, Im missing the stage so much! but I got some good news that I might be able to be in a play over here, so i won't be totally rusty if and when when i come back. I don't quite know what paly but this girl at the school im going to is in this play hosted by CAP and she says she gunna get me into it so yeah. The situation between your mom and your sis is kinda depressing, yet slightly comical, hehe.
    ~Breezer

    By Blogger Breezer, at March 04, 2006  

  • oh cool cool, i hope you get into that play, good luck

    By Blogger Jack, at March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home