Jack's Blog

Friday, March 10


Here is a sketch of what I thought the two guys in Mr. Little and I's comic strip might look like, I still have to go more twisted, it is fun!
Have you noticed that every icon I have had for the past few months has been Johnny Depp, that seems kind of gay doesn't it, ha ha. Just thought I should mention it in case anyone was getting any ideas.
I got a total of three animated scenes done tonight, and I was so excited I wanted to post one scene of my movie, Horaro, up here. This is what I have been working on for the past couple months. If you can, try and guess what the kids are doing in the clip and comment on it, okay :)
Horaro Clip

I have given up on my Valentines Day Attack story because there are too many holes in it and it wouldn't work out, sadly. I am going to start a new story about a "perfect town" and the mayor is really depressed because his parents were murdered when he was a child. So he is trying to get rid of his melancholy feelings by opening a village that is all happy and proper. More on that story later.
Hope every one has a good weekend.

7 Comments:

  • I wish I could come up with as many story lines as you can, Jack. Crazy cool, is what it is.

    -jase

    ~())

    By Blogger Drama Boss, at March 11, 2006  

  • thankyou jase :)

    By Blogger Jack, at March 11, 2006  

  • I'd like to second Jase's comment. Crazy cool, Jack, crazy cool...

    So far as what the kids are doing, it looks like they stolen the guys book, and he's trying to get it back from them. (at first I thought they had a roof - but we won't go there... =P)

    Keep up the good work Jack - I look forward to watching more!

    ~Oz

    By Blogger Drama Boss, at March 13, 2006  

  • Jack, I think I know what they are doing. The two bullies are throwing the guy's book back and forth, then someone tells them to stop and they throw it on the floor. Does it have something to do with you? if so talk to or e-mail me sometime Jack. I really liked your picture by the way. Little's actually skinny for once! just kidding guys. Don't kick me out of our "posse"

    Jena

    By Blogger shoneyrox, at March 13, 2006  

  • is that even Little? OHHH I get it now! That's the guys in your video(right?)

    Jena

    By Blogger shoneyrox, at March 13, 2006  

  • thanks guys :)
    the book is a little big, and yeah it does look like a roof but its all i have :/
    all of those are right except they are supposed to be at school and the bell rings, but thats okay, there is no sound yet and it will make more sense later.
    Jena, the guys i drew aren't the kids in the video, they are just the two characters Little and I thought up and they are kinda based off each of us, I just mixed it a bit

    By Blogger Jack, at March 13, 2006  

  • i don't think i have your email Jena, what is it, may I ask :)

    By Blogger Jack, at March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home