Jack's Blog

Saturday, February 25

The week


This week has been pretty miserable, just like all the other weeks.
So yeah, I got a new razor today, and it's different from my other razor because its straight across, and not circular like my last razor. My skin got really irritated from that, but now it looks great ; ) Why the hell am I talking about a razor.
I also got the Wallace and Gromit-Curse of the Wear Rabbit movie today. It was really good, but I haven't finished watching it yet. I am waiting for my mom to get home because she will probably want to watch it. We always used to watch the old Wallace and Gromit shows together, that was fun.
I don't know why my mom went out with my old step dad today. They got divorced
(D-I-V-O-R-C, divorce!) over a year ago, but for some odd reason my mom still wants to go out with him. Doug (My old step dad) is just about the worst guy you could ask for, I don't know what she sees in him, he is such a jerk! I should yell at him for being a jerk, but I probably won't because he will murder me, or I'll get in trouble.
This morning when I woke up, I walked upstairs to get a drink (I had an awful taste in my mouth) but I was still tired and wanted to go back to bed. Suddenly my mom brought up the subject of me getting a job. I don't want to get a job, I don't really need any money. So I don't know if I should get some fucking job or not, but I am trying not to think about it, it is too depressing. Maybe if I make those comic strips with Mr. Little we can make some money, which sounds kinda weird, but it's crazy enough to work that's for sure.
My chair arm keeps breaking off and it is starting to piss me off. The screw keeps coming loose, and I have tried to fix it numerous times. I think I am going to put some tape on it and maybe it will stay. Or maybe I should get a job, get some money and buy myself a new chair. That just might work! Ha ha, just kidding, I'll log that idea away.
Well anyway, I think I am going to go watch the rest of Wallace and Gromit or something, or maybe I will call Hayley. I didn't talk to her on the phone yesterday, and we have talked on the phone almost everyday for the past few months now. Now I miss talking to her, so I think I will try and call her now.
Have a good day.

4 Comments:

  • Jack I want to see that movie. TEll me how it is when your done. HA HA! I LAUGH AT YOU!!!!! Your arm chair keeps breaking.

    Jena

    By Blogger shoneyrox, at February 26, 2006  

  • It was a really good movie, you should definatley see it.
    I fixed my arm chair, I dunno how long it will stay fixed though :D

    By Blogger Jack, at February 26, 2006  

  • Jack, you stole that line from Secret Window: "Divorce D-I-V-0-R-C-E, Divorce"


    Jena

    By Blogger shoneyrox, at March 13, 2006  

  • you'll notice me stealing a lot of lines from movies, its fun. its a fun way to show what movies you have seen i guess

    By Blogger Jack, at March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home