Jack's Blog

Tuesday, February 14

Heart Attack


It's valentines day, and I found that my answers don't lie at the end of a nuse. Today was an "interesting" day, watching all the young lovers in the hall while I had very little interest in them (when in fact I was so jealous of them all!) But yeah, it was an okay day. A shout out to Melissa and Amanda, thank you my dears for the valentines! I love you guys! And of course a shout out to Hayley whom is my best friend and an awesome girl, love you too Hayley!
Mr. Little and I have come up with a marvelous idea for a comic strip. It's so original, yet so fresh at the same time. See when my teacher, Mr. Little, drives me home we pretty much say the weirdest things you would want to puke at, such as...
"You..you know, I like to freeze little oompa loompas and lick them, they taste like pixie sticks," or, "You know...your great grandma is one fine piece of ass." We decided to write down these jokes and try to put them on a comic strip. I am in the works of designing the two freaks that say this stuff, and so far have been trying to make it look at twisted as possible, after all...they are talking about there "hot" great grandmothers.
I have been working on a new short story this past month called Valentines Day Attack. It's more of a normal story about a teenager who gets schizophrenia and starts seeing things, triggered by the loss of someone very important to him. It's a tragic story, but I want it to have a good ending. I'm very excited about it, just wanted to share it.
Anyway, drama club seems to be doing good, and I hope I get to be on tech crew again. I really love tech crew, it has this feeling you know where no one notices you and you are just kind of backstage and you can kind of avoid everything and it's just a fun job.
I hope you all had an O.K. valentines day

4 Comments:

  • Hey Emily,
    Valentines day has always been a depressing day for me, it's just kinda weird I guess, but oh well.
    Ha ha, yes Mr. Little and I have interesting conversations all the time, it's great!
    Oh, I didn't know you played guitar, thats awesome. Mr. Little plays guitar too, he is the man! ha ha
    Have a good day Emily

    By Blogger Jack, at February 16, 2006  

  • There you go Hayley, left you a comment, just cause you know i luv yeah : )

    By Blogger Jack, at February 17, 2006  

  • Oh thats cool! (I pretty much love Japan) Good luck with your guitar playing, I wish I could hear it sometime.
    I never really understood St Patricks day, what the hell is it??? Its green, I don't get it! it scares me

    By Blogger Jack, at February 18, 2006  

  • It happens : /

    By Blogger Jack, at February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home