Jack's Blog

Friday, January 13

No monsters up here


Tonight was a very interesting night, I learned some stuff! I am now smarter than I was before, very interesting. So I watched the behind the scenes stuff on Secret Window, which is something I usually do. There are so many twists and turns in that movie, it is so beautiful. Needless to say, I have learned some new tricks for movie making :D
Anyways, I am taking a break from my "Don't TOY with me" story, cause I am at a writers block with it. I dug an old story out of my mind, which I had been trying to write last year. It's called Death Child and is a tale about a baby who survives an abortion, but continues to decompose into a skeleton, its quite creepy as you would have guessed, but I am going to make it a bittersweet story, because this boy is so innocent. Think for a second, how would it feel if you survived an abortion, that your mother decided she didn't want you, what an awful thought. That's how emotional I want this story to be.
I worked a little on the Horaro movie the other day, I made a boy catch a book, which is much more difficult than it sounds. I am on a "boring" part in that movie, I just have to get passed it and production will most likely speed up
I really want to type up some of my stories, such as Horaro and a couple of the James stories. I just might do that soon, I really want to share my stories :)
Anyhow I am having nightmares in my mind, so I really want to call up my Hayley girl and have her calm me down, have a good day.
"I just wanted you to be happy, Mort."
"Well I guess you shouldn't HAVE FUCKED HIM THEN!"

3 Comments:

  • ha ha, yes it was very educational, the things they can do with digital technology these days. I will have to look up Johnny Depp's band, have you heard them, are they any good?
    I gotta go study for a final tommorow, that I am probably gonna fail anyway, : P
    "I know I can do it," Tod Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steamy bowl,"I'm sure that over time every biut of her will be gone, and her death will be a mystery...even to me."

    By Blogger Jack, at January 18, 2006  

  • I tried searching for his band on amazon, but couldn't find any of his cds. Oh well. Yeah I did get the Oingo Boingo cds, they are pretty good, not really great, but they are ok. I just ordered another cd, so hopefully it will come soon.
    I got the Corpse Bride, an invitation to the wedding, book last week, it is really cool and has lots of really good pictures.

    By Blogger Jack, at January 20, 2006  

  • Ha ha, well you never know what to expect from Johnny, lol I wish he had a CD though.
    Ah thats okay, school has been stressful for me too, as well as many other classmates : (
    Just do your best, and everything will be A-Okay : )
    I hope you have a good day Emily, I'll talk to you later, stay awesome! : )

    By Blogger Jack, at January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home