Jack's Blog

Monday, January 30

Ended


This is a sad poem I wrote a while back, it is about death. Special thankyou to Amanda Sarazin for helping me on it : D
Anyway, please, anyone, tell me what you truly think of it, since it is one of my first poems.




So many things...
So many things were built up
I didn't take the time to sort them out
and I acted too quickly.
Now it is over, ended
so wrongly

I sit next to my mother
whom is crying hard,
trying to figure out what she did wrong
I try to tell her she did nothing wrong
it was all my doing
I speak to her
telling her the truth
trying to calm her
she cannot hear me
I begin to cry
screaming at my mother
trying hard to make her hear me
nothing

I stare down at my bloody wrists
still bleeding
but I feel no pain
my pain is in my heart
I acted too quickly
those that cared for me
cannot care anymore
I have spread my misery into their lives


I watch the wooden box
holding my entire life
holding my loves
my losses
and all that I ever cared for
lowered into a hole

They walk away
I chase after them
not wanting to give up
But they ignore me and continue to walk
It begins to rain
and I stand alone as I watch them all leave
leave me behind
and forget about me
If only I hadn't acted to quickly

9 Comments:

  • Oh sure...post about death. Nothing about our upcoming joint venture into the world of extremely warped humor?

    By Blogger Centurion, at January 30, 2006  

  • nice little, I think it was great, but im kinda morbid so yeah...

    By Blogger Breezer, at January 31, 2006  

  • He he, sorry Little, I will post about that later, I promise, when I get a picture of what we want the two guys to look lie, then I will post it up, k.

    By Blogger Jack, at January 31, 2006  

  • Thankyou for the comment Breezy!

    By Blogger Jack, at January 31, 2006  

  • Jacky, I love ya, please don't want to kill yourself. And apprently you tried out today. Good job for wanting to break out. But there's always next year. PLEASE BE A TEACHY!!!!!!!! We need you Jack. YOU ROCK OUT LOUD@!!!!!

    Jena

    By Blogger shoneyrox, at February 07, 2006  

  • Thanks Jena, you rock too. Sorry for getting your name wrong once in a while.
    I don't think I am going to kill myself, atleast not now.
    I didn't try out today though, I am trying tommorow, I don't know yet. I hope I can be on techy, that would be nice.

    By Blogger Jack, at February 07, 2006  

  • Time for a new post, Captain Lazyboy.

    By Blogger Centurion, at February 12, 2006  

  • Yeah sorry about that, I had to go too. But I really hope to talk to you again soon. I enjoy talking to you : )
    I can't wait to see more of your pictures, that Wonka one was AWESOME, you did a really good job.
    I hope to talk to you again real soon Emily, goodbye
    Jack

    By Blogger Jack, at February 13, 2006  

  • Thankyou Leah, i'm really glad you liked the poem. I'm sorry if it made you sad : ( It gives you that isolation feeling that you are all alone for the rest of your life. thanks for the comments

    By Blogger Jack, at February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home